Are you captivated by the magic of masterfully created sites, impacting with their color solutions, dynamically changing images, music, sound and speech? Do you also dream of being able to create multimedia products? Do you feel in yourself a sense, possibilities and as yet undeveloped talent for this?
NEW! NEW! NEW!
Conceptual unique web design. Consultant, teacher and designer Ivan Popov
In order to advertise and create successfully, you must be able to use modern technical means and new information products.
Computer graphics is a branch of computer science that studies methods for digitally synthesizing and processing visual content.
It encompasses several subfields: 3D computer graphics, computer animation, special effects (often used in film and television), image processing, and geometric modeling (often used for engineering and medical purposes).
Computer graphics deals with the synthesis of images of real or imaginary objects from their computer-based models. Image processing deals with the reverse process – the analysis of scenes or the reconstruction of two- and three-dimensional models from their images. 3D computer graphics (as opposed to 2D computer graphics) are graphics that use a three-dimensional representation of geometric data (most often Cartesian) that can be manipulated using a computer program. Processing this data involves performing various calculations and rendering two-dimensional images.
This profession, in addition to allowing you to showcase your creative skills and talent in the market, also requires teamwork skills.
The form of training - part-time, individual and distance learning - encourages combining the acquisition of new knowledge and skills with everyday commitments - personal and professional.
Design and creation of various artistic and media products. Training of competent highly qualified specialists who work in the dynamic environment of media and graphic design.
• Classical and multimedia computer architectures
• Peripherals and networks
• Programming in structured and object-oriented languages, databases and modern information and network technologies
• General theory of fine art
• Techniques and means of expression in fine art
• Drawing, color science and structural combinatorics, font and graphic design, drawn animation
• Computer creation and processing of the image
• Graphic web design and advertising
• Vector computer graphics
• Three-dimensional graphics and animation
• Computer editing
• Presentation and interactive multimedia
• WEB design
• Digital photography
• Video editing and effects
• You have the required amount of knowledge about the basic concepts in drawing and working with colors;
• You use basic tools for working with computer programs PhotoShop, CorelDraw, InDesign
• WEB design:
• You know and apply all techniques for graphic design and presentation in software products such as CorelDraw and Photoshop;
• You can edit raster images, make color adjustments;
• The means and techniques for creating and editing digital photo images;
• Fully and effectively use the capabilities of the global computer network INTERNET
• To use system, applied and specialized software for specific tasks;
• To use software tools to develop projects according to the client's assignment;
• The tools and techniques for creating and editing digital photo images.
• Fully and efficiently use the capabilities of the global computer network INTERNET
Graduates of the program are information and communication technology specialists, application programmers, web content and multimedia developers, graphic and multimedia designers.
Can create products using structural and object-oriented programming;
Have skills in creating multimedia products for various application areas and in developing projects using computer graphics, animation and effects, as well as skills in computer art design and shaping of media and multimedia environments